- Windows EXE is a Windows executable.
- Windows Service EXE is a Windows executable that responds to Service Control Manager commands. You may use this executable to create a Windows service with sc or as a custom executable with the Metasploit Framework’s PsExec modules.
- Windows DLL (32-bit) is an x86 Windows DLL.
- Windows DLL (64-bit) is an x64 Windows DLL. This DLL will spawn a 32-bit process and migrate your listener to it. Both DLL options export a Start function that is compatible with rundll32.exe. Use rundll32.exe to load your DLL from the command line.
- Check the Use x64 payload box to generate x64 artifacts that pair with an x64 stager.
- Check the Sign executable file box to sign an EXE or DLL artifact with a code-signing certificate. You must specify a certificate in a Malleable C2 profile.