Sends phishing email to a list of targets based on a template.
- CSV file of targets who should receive the email
- TAB separated fields with following format: EMAIL<TAB>NAME
- MSG file.
- Possibility to write your own template using keywords (
- Optional, if the email should contain an attachment
- Embed URL
- Will replace all URLs of the template with the one defined in this field
- When you embed a URL, Cobalt Strike will attach
?id=%TOKEN% to it. Each sent message will get its own token. Cobalt Strike uses this token to map website visitors to sent emails.
- Mail Server
- Set Mail Server to an open relay or the mail exchange record for your target. If necessary, you may also authenticate to a mail server to send your phishing messages.
- Bounce email
- Set Bounce To to an email address where bounced messages should go. This value will not affect the message your targets see.