Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Interactive Delphi Reconstructor (IDR) is a decompiler of executable files (EXE) and dynamic libraries (DLL), written in Delphi and executed in Windows32 environment.
Download following files and uncompress them to the same directory:
- Main executable ( )
- Auxiliary files (contains )
- Let's open a Delphi sample with IDR ( > > ).
- Click yes to the "Use native knowledge base?" messagebox
- After a while, the program is decompiled in IDR.
- Go to the tab and check the "Form" checkbox.
- Double click on the form name (i.e. TCRACKME in our example)
- The form should appear. Right click on the Validate button and select "onClick" method from the dropdown menu.
- The code should appear and show the solution of the challenge: