It currently exclusilvely supports Windows.
By right clicking on a panel, you can see the following contextual menu. Notice that this menu can differ a little depending on the tab that is selected.
The options are:
- Undo / Redo
- Undo or redo the previous action
- Cut / Copy / Paste / Delete
- usual copy/paste/delete operations
- Select all / clear
- select or unselect a selection
- Load from file
- Load a local file in the tab
- Save to file
- Saves the result in a file
- Run script
- Advanced options to run a script
- Load from buffer / save to buffer
- Enables to save code and load from buffer slots
- Word wrap
- Format code to wrap code
- Log actions
- Log the actions so that they appear in the logs tab
Open a new tab
You can open a new tab to browse another URL by right clicking on the first tab and selecting "New tab":
Load a URL
Use the URL field to enter a URL to browse and click the "Get" button to load the content in the top frame.
- Notice that you have several options to fake the user-agent, the referrer, the cookies.
- If you prefer to load a html page that you have locally, click on the "Get to file" button
Once your page has been sent to the Text tab, you can perform different actions:
- Send script to decoder: will send the selected (use the "find objects" button first) script to the decoder tab
- Find objects: finds scripts in the page.
- Send all scripts to decoder: send all scripts to the decoder tab
- Append selection to decoder: send your selection to the decoder
- Send to links parser: automatically detect links contained in the code
- Mini HTML view: mini browser to see what the page looks like
You can switch between other views:
- hex: hexadecimal view
- Cookies: list of detected cookies
- Link parser: list of detected links (will be filled once you have clicked the "Send to links parser" option).
Load sample into Malzilla
You script will appear in the center panel. Click on the "Run" button to start your script:
The clipboard monitor keeps track of your clipboard. You can select an entry and:
- send it to download tab
- send to download tab and get
- download all
This tab enables you to take notes.
This tab is a Hex editor that comes with a disassembler and a xor search feature: