Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You are here:|
PsInfo is part of the PsTools toolkit developed by Sysinternals. It shows system information locally or remotely.
PsInfo is part of the PsTools suite. To install it, please refer to this section.
Usage: psinfo [-h] [-s] [-d] [-c [-t delimiter]] [filter] [\\computer[,computer[,..]]|@file [-u Username [-p Password]]]
- Specifies optional user name for login to remote computer.
- Specifies password for user name.
- Show installed hotfixes.
- Show installed software.
- Show disk volume information.
- Print in CSV format
- The default delimiter for the -c option is a comma, but can be overriden with the specified character. Use "\t" to specify tab.
- Psinfo will only show data for the field matching the filter. e.g. "psinfo service" lists only the service pack field.
- Direct PsInfo to perform the command on the remote computer or computers specified. If you omit the computer name PsInfo runs the command on the local system, and if you specify a wildcard (\\*), ;PsInfo
- runs the command on all computers in the current domain.
- PsInfo will run against the computers listed in the file specified.
The following example gathers information from a remote machine. Only specifying psinfo will gather the information on the local machine.
C:\pstools>psinfo \\192.168.1.27 -u pilou -p oopsoops PsInfo v1.77 - Local and remote system information viewer Copyright (C) 2001-2009 Mark Russinovich Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com System information for \\192.168.1.27: Uptime: Error reading uptime Kernel version: Microsoft Windows XP, Uniprocessor Free Product type: Professional Product version: 5.1 Service pack: 3 Kernel build number: 2600 Registered organization: oz Registered owner: no name IE version: 8.0000 System root: C:\WINDOWS Processors: 1 Processor speed: 2.7 GHz Processor type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ Physical memory: 512 MB Video driver: VMware SVGA II