Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You are here:|
psshutdown -s|-r|-h|-d|-k|-a|-l|-o [-f] [-c] [-t [nn|h:m]] [-v nn] [-e [u|p]:xx:yy] [-m "message"] [-u Username [-p password]] [-n s] [\\computer[,computer[,...]|@file]
- Abort a shutdown (only possible while countdown is in progress)
- Allow the shutdown to be aborted by the interactive user
- Suspend the computer
- Shutdown reason code (available on Windows XP and higher).
- Specify 'u' for unplanned and 'p' for planned shutdown reason codes.
- xx is the major reason code (must be less than 256)
- yy is the minor reason code (must be less than 65536)
- Forces running applications to close
- Hibernate the computer
- Poweroff the computer (reboot if poweroff is not supported)
- Lock the computer
- Message to display to logged on users
- Specifies timeout in seconds connecting to remote computers
- Logoff the console user
- Specifies optional password for user name. If you omit this you will be prompted to enter a hidden password.
- Reboot after shutdown
- Shutdown without poweroff
- Specifies countdown in seconds until shutdown (default is 20) or the time of shutdown (in 24 hour notation)
- Specifies optional user name for login to remote computer.
- Display message for the specified number of seconds before the shutdown. If you omit this parameter the shutdown notification dialog displays and specifying a value of 0 omits the dialog.
- Shutdown the computer or computers specified
- Shutdown the computers listed in the file specified
From the requesting computer:
C:\pstools>psshutdown \\192.168.1.27 -u pilou -p oops PsShutdown v2.52 - Shutdown, logoff and power manage local and remote systems Copyright (C) 1999-2006 Mark Russinovich Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com 192.168.1.27 is scheduled to power off in 00:00:20.
On the targeted computer: