|You are here:|
Parasite6 is part of THC IPv6 Attack Toolkit. This is an "ARP spoofer" for IPv6, redirecting all local traffic to your own system (or nirvana if fake-mac does not exist) by answering falsely to Neighbor Solitication requests.
Please refer to this section.
parasite6 [-lRFHD] interface [fake-mac]
- loops and resends the packets per target every 5 seconds.
- will also try to inject the destination of the solicitation
- fragment (used to bypass network security)
- hop-by-hop (used to bypass network security)
- large destination header (used to bypass network security)