Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You are here|
Motivations to build your own Crossfire antenna
- Pigtail length is too short with stock antenna
- Incorrect length for the active and passive elements in stock antenna
- It's fun to build your own :)
- RG178 cable (50cm long) with a female IPX/UFL connector on one end. I get mine here
- Soldering iron
- Ziptie and Heatshrink to tube the antenna
- Length of both the active and passive elements should be 82mm for 868Mhz and 78mm for 915Mhz.
- Some pictures of the building process:
This category currently contains no pages or media.