SIPVicious suite is a set of tools that can be used to audit SIP based VoIP systems. It currently consists of four tools:
- svmap - this is a sip scanner. Lists SIP devices found on an IP range
- svwar - identifies active extensions on a PBX
- svcrack - an online password cracker for SIP PBX
- svreport - manages sessions and exports reports to various formats
- svcrash - attempts to stop unauthorized svwar and svcrack scans
Backtrack 5 R2 already comes with all tools installed in /pentest/voip/sipvicious/.
$ cd ~/src/ $ wget http://sipvicious.googlecode.com/files/sipvicious-0.2.7.tar.gz $ tar xzvf sipvicious-0.2.7.tar.gz $ cd sipvicious-0.2.7/