Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You are here|
Bind and failsafe
Bind with Taranis X9D Plus
On your Taranis radio:
- Select the appropriate model
- Go to the Model Selection page
- Scroll down to the section and choose the following options:
- Click on . The radio will now beep continuously.
On the receiver:
- Hold the button and plug a 5V power source
- The LED on the receiver should blink.
- Now, press on your Taranis. The sound should stop.
- Unplug the 5V source from the receiver, turn off your radio.
- Now, when you are turning on both the radio receiver and the radio, the receiver's LED should turn green.
Please check this page.
PWM and SBUS connections