Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You are here:|
Here is how Scapytain is structured:
- Test: Python script that can succeed (returns True or None) or fail (returns False or raises an exception).
- Objective: Property you want to verify. The verification is done by one or more tests.
- Test Plan: A set of objectives.
- Test mean: A collection of equipments used for the tests. Each test mean can be given some initialization code that will be run before the tests so that test's implementation can be independant of things such as target IP addresses, etc.
- Campaign: A set of test plans to run through.
- Campaign run: One complete or partial run of all tests regarded by objectives in campaign's test plans.